Introducing FastKapture, the patented mobile device application from Vyne Medical for FastAttach® electronic claims attachment.
FastKapture simplifies the task of healthcare document capture and transmission with a secure, easy-to-use smartphone application that takes advantage of the device’s camera. Images are not stored in the device gallery or stored on the SIM card, eliminating the risk of compromised protected health information.
HOW IT WORKS – VIEW A DEMO
FastKapture allows you to use the camera on your mobile device to securely capture, index and send healthcare documentation to Vyne Medical’s Information Exchange Engine. Data is managed within your existing FastAttach account.
- Download the application from the Apple’s App Store or Android’s App Storeand login with the same credentials used for your FastAttach account.
- Index the Image/Document You will be given the option to complete indexing information for the captured document or image along with an image descriptions.
- Transmit and Send and Organize Take your images and hit send. By sending securely to Vyne Medical repository, the data can be managed inside theFastAttach® software itself. View a list of images, read and edit descriptions, or organize by assigning the files to the patients with which they are associated.
FastKapture works seamlessly with FastAttach, enabling providers to efficiently capture and submit documentation electronically. FastKapture can be used to collect medical records for claim attachments, payment integrity and image sharing between providers.
Our solution helps health plans and providers reduce the financial and logistical challenges of gathering medical record information. The FastKapture technology allows you to:
• Respond to any request from a health plan or provider
• Eliminate lost documents
• Provide compliant document capture, and transmission
• Eliminate the need for a scanner
• Reduce postage, storage and administrative costs
• 24/7 online access to images through your existing FastAttach account