When it comes to patient care delivery, there is no real single source of truth as part of a shared care plan for providers to utilize.
If providers are connected to a larger organization’s electronic records, they may have a more complete dataset to reference, but for most independent practices and provider groups, they are delivering care in somewhat of a vacuum with limited access to current and historical patient information. Having an incomplete view of a patient’s history can limit providers’ abilities to optimize patient care delivery.
This is especially important for patients with medically complex conditions or special healthcare needs. Additionally, the challenge of providing quality patient care (not just a video call with a random doctor) via a network of physicians to remote/rural locations at all hours of the day is something that needs to be better addressed with today’s technology solutions.
Improve care collaboration workflows with Refyne Connected Care
• Empower greater collaboration among providers and patients by utilizing simple workflows that facilitate efficient care delivery, provider handoffs and follow-ups
• Provider-driven, patient-centered – developed by a practicing physician to address gaps in other technology that impact patient care delivery
• Accessible shared care plans – especially important for patients with medically complex conditions and for chronic disease management
• Designed to simplify the user experience
• EMR transcendent - provider groups working across different locations, using different EMRs and other systems can use the platform to coordinate care during or after-hours