File timely Medicare audit responses and reduce denials with Refyne
Improve Medicare audit processes by electronically submitting documents in a timely, trackable manner using the new Refyne™ platform from Vyne Medical
With as little as 30-45 days to respond to Medicare audit requests, hospitals frequently end up ‘behind the eight ball’ when it comes to timely filing. Money is often left on the table due to an inability to respond to requests that have been lost in transit or delayed. To combat this challenge and eliminate the need to manage, mail or fax paper documents, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) launched the Electronic Submission of Medical Documentation (esMD) initiative in 2011. Yet a decade later, many healthcare systems are still physically mailing audit responses, wasting time and losing money along the way.
Small tweaks to process changes can yield big dividends
Vyne Medical understands the financial battles being fought by hospitals and health systems as they strive to provide the best possible patient care in a manner that’s fiscally responsible. Eliminating the administrative burdens associated with tracking, managing and fulfilling audit requests in a timely manner is one way we can help. That’s why we’re excited to introduce the Refyne platform.
Download our brochure to learn more about Refyne.
Cloud-based technology enables timely filing of Medicare audit responses
across the enterprise.
Ditch the paper and the screen scraper for a single, unified workflow
The Refyne platform is a cloud-based, software as a service (SaaS) solution that uses esMD to enable electronic transmission of request and response data between hospitals and CMS in a protected environment. By enabling electronic communication for ADR including Medicare pre and post-payment audits via a web portal and an integrated application programming interface (API) solution, Refyne streamlines what were formerly multiple, disjointed processes into a single, seamless workflow.
With Refyne, you can:
- Receive and respond to Medicare medical documentation requests electronically
- Prove timely filing with receipts showing when audit responses were received by CMS and the audit contractors
- Demonstrate appropriate levels of care and have confidence that you will get reimbursed for services provided
- Improve payment response times for audited claims
- Save time and money by eliminating printed and mailed audit responses
- Consolidate software tools eliminating the need for separate data/screen scraping utilities
- Enhance the security of audit response data with electronic delivery in a protected environment
Find out how easy it is to submit electronic audit responses with Refyne.
Available Spring 2021
Sign-up to be among the first to know when Refyne is available.