Simplifying Information Management for Improved Patient Access
Efficiently track, communicate and deliver quality patient experiences every time with the Trace® platform.
Patient Access is the hub for provider-patient interactions and plays a critical role in driving the patient experience. Having access to the complete patient record including ancillary data like electronic faxes, recorded phone calls, email exchanges, and other information that may reside outside the electronic health record is key. The Trace solution from Vyne Medical provides patient access teams with a central repository for a multitude of types of patient information.
With Trace, all communications can be easily managed – faxed physician orders, screen- captured eligibility information, pre-registration phone calls, printed service estimates, emailed financial counseling information, face-to-face patient instructions, and more – all this information is indexed and accessible from the patient record. Whether at scheduling, registration, financial counseling or at the bedside, conversations can be monitored for QA, training and service recovery.
- Electronically receive and track physician orders, conduct admission reviews and process authorizations
- Streamline digital fax management with automated fax notifications and worklists
- Link precertification documents, authorizations and payer conversations to the patient record with fax, image and voice recording tools
- Record patient encounters to reinforce best practices in patient financial communications such as self-pay estimates and point of service collections
- Conduct communication quality and compliance monitoring to ensure appropriate service levels, information delivery and and data collection
- Improve collaboration and efficiency between departments by making patient documentation immediately available when and where it’s needed
How Trace Helped Transform Patient Access at Mercy Medical Center
Patient Access at Mercy Medical Center transformed a struggling unit to a robust call center that schedules both hospital services and physician office appointments. Check out this webinar to learn how Mercy improved outcomes so significantly that Patient Access was selected to add therapy and physician office scheduling to its services.
Trace offers solutions that can help you...
Establish proof of authorization to help prevent and overturn denied claims
Integrate quality assurance as part of a patient-first culture
Boost service levels to patients, clinicians and payers
Moffitt Cancer Center achieved sustainable results by redefining workflows
Moffitt implemented Trace to capture and integrate patient financial data such as benefits, financial clearance and pre-registration information for enterprise access and exchange. Moffitt leveraged this data to assist patients in making informed care decisions, to ensure financial coverage for care and to communicate upfront the cost of services. Read about their success story.
Learn how Trace can help improve patient experiences by transforming the way your organization approaches patient access.
Schedule a call with one of our healthcare solution professionals today.