Last Updated Date: February 12, 2020
- What personal information is collected from you through the Platforms, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information Collection. Personal information is information that directly identifies or can be used to identify you as an individual. We generally collect information in the following ways when you access or interact with the Platforms:
- Information You Provide: We access and collect information that you voluntarily give us via the Platforms, email or other direct contact from you. For example, you may provide your name and professional contact information (such as your email address) when you contact us using the contact form on the Site or by phone or email.
- Information Collected Automatically: We may also automatically collect certain information when you access the Site using tools such as pixels or “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive if you visit the Site, to help us improve your access to the Site and identify repeat visitors to the Site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience and operation of the Site.
Information Use and Sharing. We use your information for our business purposes and to respond to your questions or requests or to address any other reason you contacted us or to otherwise communicate with you. We may also use your information to enhance our products and services, for data analytics, to detect and prevent fraud and maintain the security of the Platforms, to comply with our legal obligations or protect our legal rights or the health and safety of the others.
We may share your information within our family of companies, including parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates. We may also disclose personal information to our service providers engaged to provide services to support our operations and other business and commercial purposes. Our service providers are contractually required to secure your information and are prohibited from using the information for their own purposes. We do not sell or rent your personal information. However, we reserve the right to sell, rent, disclose or transfer your personal information to a successor entity in the event of a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate changes respecting Vyne Medical and our affiliated companies.
Your Rights and Choices
We maintain reasonable and appropriate safeguards to help protect personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, the security of information transmitted over the Internet is never 100% guaranteed, and we suggest that you also take steps to help protect the confidentiality of your information across the Internet.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. The Site does not currently respond to browser-based “Do Not Track” signals.
We may provide links on the Site to third-party websites we think may be of interest to you, including plug-ins that link to social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube. Please be aware that these websites are independent from Vyne Medical, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites or platforms. When you click on links on the Site that take you to a third-party website, you will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies. Therefore, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Site and to read the privacy policies of any other website you visit.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information to or on the Site, we will remove that information as soon as possible.