Aligning Success and Care: Investing in Automation for Organizational Growth and Patient Well-Being
As 56% of adults express dissatisfaction with the handling of healthcare in the US, patient burnout is escalating and a growing challenge for health systems nationwide. Join John Lynn, Founder and Chief Editor at Healthcare IT Today, and Grace Cordovano, PhD, BCPA and Co-Founder of Unblock Health in this Vyne Medical®-sponsored webinar as they navigate how the strategic streamlining of operations can alleviate burdens for both patients and health system staff.
Highlighting the downstream impacts of using automation to address patient burnout, John and Grace will detail the benefits your organization experiences when physicians and nurses encounter more satisfied and content patients. Additionally, they will explore how more revenue is generated when patients are no longer avoiding their appointments due to the administrative complexities associated with health system visits. With their combined experience including advising healthcare IT companies and advocating for digital technologies and data access in patient treatment, these industry experts will discuss the meaningful technologies available today to combat patient burnout, reduce the administrative load, and connect patients with the right care as quickly as possible.
Discover how investing in automation not only boosts organizational success but also prioritizes patient well-being and exceptional care.
- Understand the impact of strategically streamlining operations on patient satisfaction and health system staff efficiency
- Recognize the downstream effects of automation on your revenue cycle and health system operations
- Explore practical technologies and strategies currently available for alleviating patient burnout
- John Lynn, Founder and Chief Editor at Healthcare IT Today
- Grace Cordovano, PhD, BCPA and Co-Founder of Unblock Health