Webinar: Leveraging NAHAM Group Insights to Enhance Patient Access through Automation
At the 2023 Automation Focus Group Workshop held in partnership with NAHAM’s 49th Annual Conference in Orlando, Patient Access Leaders from twenty-four hospital and health systems provided valuable information regarding the current state of automation in Patient Access. Join Vyne Medical for an exclusive webinar to uncover and discuss this focus group workshop findings.
Discover important insights unearthed during the focus group workshop, revealing a mere 6% of the group currently utilize automated fax operations in orders management, including data extraction, auto-indexing and uploading the fax image and data to the Electronic Health Record (EHR) or Electronic Document Management (EDM). Additionally, the group reported that the average time to process a faxed order was just over 5 minutes.
This webinar led by Scott Overholt, Chief Business Officer for Vyne Medical, and Tim Hoskins, Director of Solutions Architecture for Vyne Medical, will not only review findings from the 2023 NAHAM Automation Focus Group Workshop, but also as requested by workshop participants, will review currently available solutions for automating fax workflow in Patient Access.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how automation can further optimize your healthcare organization’s operations and help deliver financial success. Register today!
- Discuss insightful findings from Vyne MedicalⓇ’s NAHAM automation focus group
- Explore how the utilization of available technology can significantly reduce manual processes in managing faxed orders
- Highlight the results achieved by healthcare systems that have already implemented automation technology
- Scott Overholt, Chief Business Officer, Vyne Medical
- Tim Hoskins, Director of Solutions Architecture, Vyne Medical