Changing the Tone of Patient Access with Trace
Floyd Health shares its innovative strategy to ensure the quality of patient encounters in registration. Representatives are scored in 7 key areas, and monthly scores aggregate into annual reviews. Over an 18-month period, Patient Access improved its quality metric from 70 percent scoring a C or below, to 90 percent scoring an A. The team achieved this while exceeding collections goals. This session will review outcomes in patient experience, staff support, compliance, and more.
- Evaluate a comprehensive quality review program for Patient Access and its impact on patient experience, point of service collections and denial management.
- Consider the use of recording and monitoring patient encounters to hardwire best practices in patient financial communication.
- Discuss criteria used to score the quality of patient interactions in pre-service and at the point of service.
- Assess outcomes in patient experience, staff support, compliance, collections and more.
- Yolanda Miller, Floyd Health
- Aljeana Howard, Vyne Medical