How to Establish Thoughtful Access to Care
National trends indicate a rise of retail-based clinics, increased adoption of telemedicine, and an overall heightened perception of access to care, but these convenience-care models are often not grounded in a medical home and ultimately result in poor-quality care. Join the leadership team from Montana Pediatrics in this Vyne MedicalⓇ-sponsored webinar as they explore how this perceived increase in access to healthcare is actually resulting in a decrease of overall health for patients. Sharing national and statewide data, this panel-style webinar moderated by Vyne Medical’s Mike Else, Senior Product Manager; will be led by Chelsea Bodnar, MD, MPhil, FAAP, CEO; Kate Lufkin, Chief Communications Officer; and April Malan, MHA, MLS, ASCPcm, Chief Operations Officer. While Montana is one of the country’s most frontier states, the expert panel will highlight how lack of access is not just a challenge for rural areas but urban settings as well. From a Harvard Medical School presidential scholar to one of Northwest Montana’s 20 Under 40 award recipients, Dr. Bodnar will lead this seasoned team and share how healthcare systems can marry an increase in thoughtful access with overall health that is supportive of the medical home through a collaborative effort with state-based providers.
- Explore how a perceived increase in access to healthcare could result in a decrease in overall health
- Discuss how a lack of access to healthcare is a challenge for patients in both rural and urban settings and how a successful partnership between healthcare systems and thoughtful access can help
- Highlight how healthcare systems can relieve the burden of communication from families
- Chelsea Bodnar, MD, MPhil, FAAP, CEO
- Kate Lufkin, Chief Communications Officer
- April Malan, MHA, MLS, ASCPcm, Chief Operations Officer