Optimizing Patient Access Workflow and Possibilities
The healthcare landscape is dealing with ongoing staffing shortages that make optimization of all resources critical in today’s environment. To effectively deal with these challenges, Patient Access departments must be as efficient and effective as possible, utilizing best practices, technology, and automation. Join thought leaders from Health First and Vyne Medical as they explore industry best practices in Patient Access workflow and discuss the future possibilities to further deploy available solutions, automation, and remote teams to maximize performance and patient experience.
- Discuss today’s best practices in optimizing Patient Access workflow
- Evaluate the importance of Quality Assurance in Patient Access
- Review current Patient Access technology best practices and possibilities
- Betty Fallon, Manager of Patient Access Operations, Health First
- Scott Overholt, Vyne Medical, Moderator
- Tim Hoskins, Vyne Medical, Director of Solutions Architecture