Perspectives on CMS Proposed Requirements for Enhanced Interoperability
Is your healthcare organization ready to meet the latest CMS proposed requirements from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)? These new regulations are expected to further modernize healthcare systems by facilitating increased patient access and improving data exchange among payers and providers to promote greater interoperability. Led by Susan Clark, “Health IT Rock Star” and a consultant with Briljent, advising health information exchanges (HIE) and state health agencies on strategy, funding, and policy, this Vyne MedicalⓇ-sponsored webinar will provide valuable insights into the anticipated impact these changes will have on healthcare organizations.
The webinar event will also feature Nicole Harper, PhD, VP of Revenue Cycle Services and CFO at Eskenazi Health, Mark Scrimshire, Chief Interoperability Officer at Onyx Technology, LLC, and Gary D. Parker, Chief Data Officer at Alabama Medicaid Agency, shedding light on how a variety of stakeholders perceive the benefits and challenges with current and proposed interoperability rules as well as how everyone can actively influence the requirements through legislative and rule-making processes. With a 25-year career in health Onyx Technology LLC care that has spanned from the clinic front desk to managed care, policy, quality, IT, and health information management, Susan and this well-rounded team will delve into the significance of embracing interoperability tools and maximizing the opportunities technology provides to connect in various capacities.
Register today and leave this webinar empowered with a comprehensive understanding of the CMS proposed requirements, equipping you with the knowledge you need to actively participate in reshaping the future of healthcare.
- Discuss the impact new CMS regulations will have on healthcare organizations
- Explore how stakeholders can influence the latest rules
- Highlight the importance of adopting interoperability tools and taking advantage of opportunities to connect in different capacities
- Susan Clark, BS, RHIT, CHTS-IM, CHTS-PW, “Health IT Rock Star”
- Nicole Harper, PhD, VP of Revenue Cycle Services | CFO at Eskenazi Health
- Mark Scrimshire, Chief Interoperability Officer at Onyx Technology, LLC
- Gary D. Parker, Chief Data Officer at Alabama Medicaid Agency