Transforming Health: Health IT and Patient Access
Patient Access innovators Michelle Fox and Lynne Hildreth share insights on how healthcare IT is shaping patient engagement and consumer experience in the current healthcare landscape.
Patient Access innovators Michelle Fox and Lynne Hildreth will present how their teams are transforming health through information and technology. They will share insights on how healthcare IT is shaping patient engagement and consumer experience in the current healthcare landscape. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain knowledge and inspiration for health transformation at your organization.
- Gain insights into the latest developments in health information and technology.
- Consider the evolving role of Patient Access in response to the consumerization of health.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve patient engagement and connected health.
- Discuss what health transformation looks like for your organization in 2019.
- Michelle Fox, Director of Revenue Operations Patient Access, Health First
- Lynne Hildreth, Director, Patient Access, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Scott Overholt, Chief Development Officer, Vyne Medical