Emerging from COVID - New Technologies and Connection Strategies
COVID-19 has changed healthcare operations in countless ways, and some speculate these changes could remain long after the pandemic fades. New ways of conducting business have emerged with processes such as contactless registration, visitation restrictions and work-from-home policies. Providers have been actively implementing technologies to support these processes, enabling teams to work remotely while striving to preserve relationship-centered care, communication and teamwork. This roundtable discusses some of the digital solutions supporting the changes and opportunities to integrate and expand technology in the wake of COVID.
- Discuss processes and supporting technology implemented to address COVID-19 pandemic
- Evaluate methods to digitally connect data and teams in a remote work environment
- Review opportunities to capture and share information between providers and with patients/families to support patient engagement and outcomes
- Nicole Fountain, VP Revenue Cycle, UChicago Medicine
- Lynne Hildreth, President, Hildreth Partners
- Scott Overholt, Chief Business Officer, Vyne Medical